Friday, October 12, 2007

New Blog!

Hi Everyone! I've been talking to Brandon about setting one of these up lately, but just haven't made the time to do it! Well look at me... I've got my rear in gear! Things have been busy here with Payton's school. She is in 3rd Grade at North Ridge Elementary & is such a fabulous student! Presley goes to Circle of Friends Preschool at our church, Legacy Church of Christ. She goes on Tuesday's & Thursday's and will start Kindergarten next year. Soooo hard to believe! Brandon is enjoying his business. He has a business where he trains new Farmers agents to be more productive in their sales. He has a training center in Las Colinas. Here is a link to his website. www.farmerstraining.com Life is great for me. I am still staying home with the girls & loving every minute of it! I am as busy as ever with my hairbow business. Lots of mommy's needing bows for their little princesses! www.kaylynnandcompanybows.com

I have to include a few of the pictures I took of Presley & Maggie in our backyard a few days ago!


Presley was really ticked off at me by this point! She was ready for me to end the photo shoot!!!


Maggie, our 2 year old Weimaraner

No comments: