Saturday, November 3, 2007

Woo Hoo for me!

I am sooo excited! I have figured out how to digital scrapbook! No more cutting, gluing & messes all over the kitchen table! I am over 2 years behind on the girls scrapbooks because I HATE to make huge messes all over the kitchen table & then have to clean it all up to eat dinner only to drag it all out again to do some more pages. My sweet hubby got me the software to digital scrapbook on & I got tons of digital papers, embellishments, etc. to get me started... It took a few days to figure it all out, but it is way cool!!! I am wierd about not stopping something until I have it figured out & this was the case with this project. Others always tell me that I'm creative & this is a great way to express some of my creativity. I love that I don't even have to get the pictures developed to start scrapping. You just load them on your computer and you're ready to go! Below are some of my first completed pages!!! At the rate I'm going now, I'll be caught up in no time!









2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi, Parks Family!
I got to your blog from Kelly's blog. I read this post about digital scrap booking and was wondering if you could tell me what program you purchased. I have been looking/researching scrap booking programs but I don't know which one to purchase. I love your scrap book pages. Very cute! I would love to know which program you are using. Sounds like it is easy! Cheryl
c_ann03@hotmail.com
http://peckhamfamily.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Hi, Parks Family!
I got to your blog from Kelly's blog. I read this post about digital scrap booking and was wondering if you could tell me what program you purchased. I have been looking/researching scrap booking programs but I don't know which one to purchase. I love your scrap book pages. Very cute! I would love to know which program you are using. Sounds like it is easy! Cheryl
c_ann03@hotmail.com
http://peckhamfamily.blogspot.com