Sunday, December 30, 2007

Tagged by Jenn!

End of year review....

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
Lots! I learned to digital scrapbook, started blogging, started eating tomatoes & started running.

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Yes! I kept my new year's resolution to work out regularly & continue to lose weight. I'll be keeping the same one for 2008.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No one in our immediate family.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No one in our immediate family.

5. What countries did you visit?
Mexico, baby!!!

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
I have NO idea!

7. What dates from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April - Having a wonderful, restful vacation with Brandon in Cancun!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Hitting my goal weight after lots & lots of hard work!

9. What was your biggest failure?
I would like to think that I didn't fail at anything major, but I'm sure I did.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
A little running knee injury, but it's is doing much better now.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
I would have to say my new Mac book laptop with the hot pink cover that Brandon got me! It really is too cute & I use it everyday!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Payton made the Battle of the Books team at her school, Brandon's business has been a great success & Miss Presley mastered all of her letters AND sounds!!! Woo Hoo!!!

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
None that I can think of... Well, maybe... Maggie our beast of a dog. She has destroyed our backyard by her digging!

14. Where did most of your money go?
As usual... our house & vehicle payments!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Reaching my goal weight, Payton making the Battle of the Books team, going on a getaway trip with Brandon, and getting to go to the Tim & Faith Soul 2 Soul concert on our 13th wedding anniversary!

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Probably "I Need You" sung by Tim & Faith. I LOVE that song! It makes me think of Brandon & the fun time we had together at the Tim & Faith concert on our anniversary!

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
a) happier b) much thinner c) richer in many ways

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Cherish each moment I have with my precious family.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Fussing about the little things with the girls. In the big scheme of things... I need to let some of the little things go & just enjoy them while they are little.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
With our family.

21. What was your favorite TV program?
The Biggest Loser!

24. Do you dislike anyone now that you didn’t dislike this time last year?
Nope.

25. What was the best book you read?
Let's just say that I'm not so good at sitting still & focusing on a book. Not so much my thing right now!

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Uhh... I don't think I have ever made a musical discovery with myself. Payton's on the the other hand has been learning to play the piano this year!!! Way to go Payton!!!

27. What did you want and get this year?
An ultra comfy king sized bed, a leather couch & chair, a Coach handbag, a frontloading washing machine, a Brighton watch... ok, I'll stop. I'm starting to get embarrased... Brandon completely spoiled me this year! He LOVES to get me "prizes"!

28. What did you want and not get?
I can't think of anything!

Okay Brandon, You are tagged again!

No comments: