Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My baby is growing up!!!



Presley popped up this morning & told Brandon that she had a loose tooth. He came in the living room and said, "Jill, did you hear what Presley said?" I didn't so I went into the bedroom and she said that she had a loose tooth! I start to think... What? No way! Babies don't lose their teeth... what is happening! Then all of the sudden it hits me like a TON of bricks. My little baby girl is actually almost 5 & a half! She does have a loose tooth & yes, she will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. This was almost more than I could handle at the moment & then I feel her sweet little wiggly baby tooth and the one right next to it is wiggly too! I almost lost it... I had to fight back the tears. Where has the last 5 years gone? Those of you with little babies... cherish every little second you have with them because they will be grown before you know it! I think I'm all better now & love that I have two amazing, smart, beautiful daughters who are 5 & 9. Yes, I miss the baby times but am loving the big girl times just as much!

1 comment:

Skelty said...

They grow up way too fast!

Yes, I have been stalking you guys for a long time, and that doesn't sound creepy at all!