Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged! 7 Random things about me

My friend Nikki tagged me a while back & I just now remembered to do it. Here it goes... 7 random things about me!

1. I can't watch movies because I always find editing mistakes & it drives me CRAZY! I should have been a film editor. I always make Brandon stop the movie and rewind so that I can show him the editing mistakes. He just shakes his head at me.

2. I'm a huge Tim McGraw fan (I think I'm his biggest fan). He is my all time favorite singer. I usually don't get starstruck, but I had to fight back the tears when I saw him in concert last summer!

3. I love cats. When I was little, I always said that I wanted to have a cat farm when I grew up. I would have more than one now if scientists figured out a way to breed non pooping kind. I hate to clean out the litter box!

4. Fish freak me out. I can't stand to be close to them & haven't even tried to eat it... GROSS! Brandon made fish the other night & Presley wanted to try it. It was all I could do keep my " I'm not freaking out" face on & let her eat it. I almost threw up all over the table.

5. I tend to bounce around with my hobbies. I will be on a sewing kick for a couple of months, then scrapbooking, then home decorating, then crafting... I wish I could just do a little at once instead of going at it full force and then dropping it to start on stomething new.

6. I don't like to drive at night. Everything is completely different & I can't see very good at all in the dark. Driving at night is probably one of my least favorite things to do ever.

7. I think I am severely addicted to caffeine. I drink so much during the day to keep going that I crash bigtime in the evening around 9:00. I finally sit down after getting the kids in bed & about pass out in the chair. I'm like a little old lady!

Okay, now for the fun part! I tag Brandon, Shelley, Jennifer S., Jason S., Larry, Joy & Jenn!!! Leave me a comment after you've done it so we all can read!

3 comments:

Danna Ramsey said...

Aha, so that's what I am. I am a Hobby Bouncer! Now I know... :-) Glad I'm not alone!

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

I love these random posts! So fun! :)

Joy N. said...

I love these things...I can even relate to a few myself! I don't like to swim with fish AND if we happen to make eye contact...I freak out!

ps. how do i add my signature or a note to the end of my posts?