Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's the last day of school for Payton! I've been busy with end of the year prizes for all of her favorite teachers at school. I bought a bazillion packs of gumballs & printed the tags on my computer. I just had to go to my endless stash of ribbon to tie it all together! Payton was excited to take the little basket of goodies to school & make the rounds passing them out!

I thought this years treats turned out really cute! I did the same thing for Presley's school, but added sonic gift cards to them since there are fewer teachers! I didn't think I could swing gift cards for all of Payton's. I did add a gift to Payton's classroom teacher's gift though!





Thank you to all of the amazing teachers who have taught my sweet girls.  Teachers are amazing people who have to love what they do to do it every day!  Trust me on this one... it's hard, I've done it!!!

No comments: