It was 14 years ago today that I married my best friend. I honestly can say that I am the luckiest woman in the world to have him! Here are 14 of the reasons why...
- he tells me that he loves me every single day
- he always kisses me when he leaves for work in the mornings & first thing when he walks in the door from work at the end of the day
- he tells me that I am beautiful and that he would marry me all over again all the time
- he calls, emails & sends text messages to me from work to let me know that he's thinking about me
- he is an amazing father to our girls
- he's silly & makes me laugh all the time
- he always reaches for my hand to hold when we are in the car
- he loves God & is an amazing spiritual leader of our household
- he makes a point to let the girls know how much he loves me & tells them all the time how he's crazy in love with their mother
- he works so hard for our family to provide for us so that I can stay at home with the girls
- he is HOT!
- he is a man of character that many look up to
- he can make up a goofy silly song about me or the girls at the drop of a hat... we have many songs written for us
- he is MY husband and MY best friend
Brandon, We have been through so much together over the years... dating, marriage, graduating college, getting our first "real" jobs, buying our first house, a big move, the births of our daughters, hospital stays, and much, much more. I am so blessed that I got to share all of those things with you. I can't wait to celebrate 14 more years with you!
All my love,