Friday, February 1, 2008

Stalkers...It's time to come clean!

I am stuck in the house today and I am BORED!!! Miss Presley is running fever, coughing, sneezing & has a runny nose. I am feeling icky too, but not as bad as Presley. *** UPDATE*** Payton woke up at 2 a.m. this morning (Sat.) with a fever of 102.7!!! So our whole family is now officially sick! Ugghhhh! Payton's turn for the Dr. visit today. Looks like another day of blog stalking for me... While trapped in our house feeling icky, I have found comfort in stalking other peoples blogs. I can't even tell you how many blogs I've stalked today... lets just say alot! It is actually quite fun. I even commented on some that I don't even know just to be honest & let them know that a stranger is reading their blog. hehehe!

Anyway, this led me to think about who has been stalking mine. Hmmm... kinda creepy if you start thinking about the people you don't want looking at it. Who do I not want to look at it? Ooooh, I don't want the boogy man, the... (Ok I've got my ADD self back on track now) I know you sweet, nice people are out there. My counter number keeps rising day after day without many comments being posted. Jason S. & Jen M. have already come clean & they are feeling great about it. I'm sure they would walk you through it & tell you how it has changed their lives. You can do it too! Just leave me a comment to let me know who you are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am outing myself as a stalker.

Jenn said...

Not me, no, not me...I once was a stalker, but now I'm found....:)

Hot Rod said...

I stalk your blog and your house so please close your blinds. I have also looked through your panty drawer. so sorry

Brandon said...

Hello, my name is Brandon and I am a stalker.