Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's 10 thing Tuesday time!

It's Tuesday again & xbox wife has challenged us to think of 10 things we are thankful for that has happened to us today. Here I go:

1. Payton & Presley's sweet friend, Maddie is getting to come home from the hospital today!!!
2. The sun is shining & it is a beautiful day!
3. I got my nails done!
4. Presley was so excited to deliver her pictures she colored to her teachers this morning!
5. I had a great workout at the gym & was able to lift heavier weights!
6. My hunka hunka husband met me at the gym! I'm soooo thankful I got to see him in the middle of the day!
7. Payton & her team were recognized last night at her school's PTA program for winning 1st place at the Battle of the Books competition.
8. I was able to drive around town with my windows DOWN running errands today!
9. Each member of my family is healthy.
10. My laundry is done for the day!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

We are sooooo thankful for #1, too!!!That is so neat that they honored Payton and the rest of the team like that...how very special! I turned off the key in the pickup line and rolled down the windows, too...it feels amazing outside....
I really like this Tuesday, stuff!!

Anonymous said...

You've made me begin this in my school as a weekly Tuesday inner-district e-mail. I love writing it and I think people like to read something positive for a change!! How inspiring...even 10 states away in SC!
-nikki

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Ok - that is so cool what "Nikki" said! I hope they'll start joining in the link-up!

Great list, Jill!