Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bull Riding, yes that's right! Bull riding!


We went to the PBR (Professional Bull Riding) event at the American Airlines Center a couple of weeks ago & had a great time! I was surprised that Payton & Presley had as much fun as they did! I went to tons of rodeo's growing up and wasn't sure if the girls would like it or not. Payton was so funny & made a typical Payton comment... After watching the men get bucked off the bull & running away for dear life, she asked if girls could ride bulls too! She thinks that it is something she might want to try someday! All of you who know my Payton well knows that she wants to do anything that a boy can do, AND do it better! She loves duck hunting, playing football, etc... She still likes to do girly stuff to though!  Here are a few pics of our fun day!



This kind of freaked Presley out when they blew fire out of the bulls at the beginning!





Flint the Rodeo Clown!  The girls loved him & all of his silly dances.


I actually know this guy, Cord McCoy.  It was cool to see him ride.  I worked for his mom, a professional photographer, while in college.


My sweet girls!

I'm already ready to take the girls back next June!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

So much fun!!! What a great pic of you and your hunky hubbie!! Glad to see you are back on your blog. I've missed ya girl! And I have the 4 year old verson of your Payton. She's the youngest deer/dove/turkey/duck hunter in the family.

Nikki said...

So much fun!!! What a great pic of you and your hunky hubbie!! Glad to see you are back on your blog. I've missed ya girl! And I have the 4 year old verson of your Payton. She's the youngest deer/dove/turkey/duck hunter in the family.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

That looks like so much fun! Your hair looks awesome!!