I LOVE Mother's Day!! I've been a mom for 10 years now and it gets better each and every year! I had an awesome Mother's Day. We went to church and then took my Mom out to lunch at Outback. We then came home and changed & headed to see Brandon's Mom. We went out to dinner with her & Brandon's dad at Pei Wei. Lots of eating today... I'll have to hit the gym extra hard this week!
Being a mom is so rewarding! Here are a few of my favorite things about being a Mom.
- Hearing my sweet girls say Mama
- Getting hugs & kisses from them
- Being the one they run to when they are hurt or scared
- Having girly time with them
- Snuggling with them when they're sleepy
- Hearing them giggle
- Watching them play together (without fighting! Ha!)
- Listening to them pray their sweet prayers
- Getting all of the handmade cards & pictures they make for me
- Watching them have fun playing with their Daddy